Merella Dress (Baby Blue)
TWO SISTERS THE LABEL
A style that will have all eyes on you, the Twosisters The Label Merella Dress is a fun white mini made for the party. Features elasticised shoulder and cuff, faux buttons at bust and gathered frill hem in a soft fabric finished with metallic thread detail. Pair with your favourite heels for your next special event.
Also comes in Mauve and White.
• 97% polyester, 3% spandex
• Concealed zip closure at side
• Shirred panel at back
• Semi-sheer sleeves
- Model is wearing size AU8/US4 and is 170cm (5'5) tall
- Model measurements - Bust: 80cm/31.5" ; Waist: 65cm/25.5" ; Hips: 90cm/35.5"
- Please see last image for garment measurements. Size AU6/US2 measurements displayed, please note there is an increase of 1.2cm/0.5" per size for length measurements
- There is an allowance of +/- 1cm/0.5" for measurements
- Images are shot under natural lighting and are displayed as accurately as possible, however, please note that colours may appear darker or lighter in certain areas due to lighting and editing.
Our models predominantly wear AU size 6's throughout the images in our store.
As we stock a wide range of different designers sizing may vary between different brands and may not be consistent with the size guide measurement. We encourage you to read the garment description and check the size and fit detail outline for each individual product. We do our best to accurately describe the fitting of each garment and sometime will make sizing recommendations if the garment is smaller or larger.
So we have provided an international sizing into standardised 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 system to assist you with choosing garments.
Please consider this sizing chart as a GUIDE ONLY.
|SIZE||AUS/UK||US||EU||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)|
HOW TO MEASURE
Use a tape measure to take your measurements over your underwear. Keep your tape measure straight & close to your body but not too tight.
For bust size measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
Find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
If you're still unsure on which size is the best fit, please contact our friendly customer service department as we are more than happy to assist!